Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Workshop Wow from Hamilton

At Regional seminars for Stampin' Up! they present these Workshop Wow's. Basically they get demonstrators to go up on stage and present some great thing they have discovered or made with SU products, and this Regional was no different - other than they now have 6 workshop wow's instead of only 4!!! It's so much fun to watch other people (besides the professionals) showing how to use our products. I cannot believe how well they did - I'd be shaking in my boots if I had to get up there and present in front of 100's of demonstrators......um AND SHELLI!!!!! Anyhow, one of the presenters was Jackie Topa. (it always makes me smile when I see her name, cause well, I have this event in the fall that I call Jactopia - and so when I see her name it makes me think of that!) carrying on with my story...... Jackie Topa was one of the workshop wow presenters. She created these awesome little projects with our new waffle paper. I am so glad someone used that product cause I wasn't really sure what to do with it...but these things are sooo stinkin' cute! She made a little witches hat, which she filled with candy! Isn't this the cutest!!!! If I get some waffle paper before Halloween, I might make some of these to put on my friends desks at work! She also made a little pilgrim hat for Thanksgiving. I love the little turkey out the top! And she put a Christmas spin on the waffle paper as well, making a cute tree - and the lids on those boxes come off!! You can get the patterns and instructions for this from her blog. Chow for now, Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Cute Cute Projects! WAYYYYYYYy cool

October 1, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home