Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In..

Well...kinda bummed this week - I am the same weight I was last week, so that is a little frustrating...but we had Regionals on the weekend so I ate the boxed (sparse) lunch that was provided and the 3:00 pm popcorn snack and then we went out for supper. I was supposed to have steak, but I was not prepared to pay $30 for it, so I ordered a steak wrap with a salad. Not a terrible choice, but maybe could have made a better one. I'm not really sure if I even tasted it though - by the time the food got there....our reservations were for 5:15 pm and I think they brought "some" of our food out at approximately 6:30 pm. So by that time.....as my BFF would say, I was so hungry I could have ate the arse-hole out of a skunk....so I'm not sure I tasted a thing - I think I inhaled it! But the company was good - so that made up for having to wait so long for the food! Joel played volleyball in London last night so he was not done playing until a little after 5:00 pm and we had to get some groceries before we went home, so we zipped into Quizno's to grab a sub - mine was all veggies, but I probably should have just had a small one. So those are my excuses for staying the same this week! At least I didn't go up! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home