Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

Well, I was hoping for more, as I only went down 1 pound this week. That's okay though. I am not discouraged, I just need to start "moving". I hope to get out for a walk tonight. I'm doing okay though - I'm in the zone, so that is good. What I mean by that is, once I have my mind made up then normally tempting foods don't bother me. I baked Date Squares and Apple Pie Squares and Cinnamon Buns for the rest of the family and didn't even have a taste of any of them. So I'm in the right head-space for eating, now I just need to get in the right head-space for exercising and moving. I am so very proud of my kids!!!! Joel is on the Junior Boys volleyball team and they have been practicing every night. I watched a bit of the practice yesterday and he is one of the better players (and I'm not saying that just because he is my kid!) He really is good! And Jade is going to go out for field hockey!! I'm excited for her. I think it will give her a chance to let loose a bit and get to know some more people. Being on a sports team is great for getting in there and meeting new people. I hope she enjoys it. I played both volleyball and field hockey in school so I'm glad they are both playing. (It makes it much more enjoyable to watch them when you like the sport!) Chow for now Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home