Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Challenge 64 - Border punches

This week over at the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog, we were challenged to make a card using our border punches. We also had Pink Cat as our sponsor this week. Please check out the CSAYL blog for more information about our great sponsor. The base of this card is Pacific Point textured paper by Stampin' Up! I then used some glittery paper I got somewhere and used my snowflake border to punch out the top border and then my goo border to punch out the bottom border. I used my Coluzzle to cut out the two ovals and then used my leaf punch to punch out the leaves for the side. It's a pretty simple card, but I like the way it turned out. I used Copics to colour the image and I added some shine and texture with my Sakura pens as well. Come on and play along with us! Chow for now Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home