Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to my BFF!!!!

Happy Birthday Vicki! I love you bunches and bunches. Today is my BFF's birthday. If you read my blog you will know that my bestest friend in the whole wide world is Vicki Garrett! Isn't she beautiful. I am counting down the days until I get to see her again. 23 sleeps until I see her! I love hanging out with her. She is so much fun. She is hands down the most creative person I have ever met and I love her to pieces. I do some of my best stamping when I am with her cause I think she has creative oozing from her pores....so I make sure I sit close!!!!! I can't wait to see you hunny! Love you lots Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

awwwww you totally put a tear in my eye this morning as I crunched down my Birthday Breakfast.........yep Lucky Charms!

I am SOOO blessed to have you in my life........unbelievable blessed.....I can't WAIT to spend the weekend with you!- and I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!

Hugs!

Vicki

September 28, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home