Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hamilton Regionals



This past weekend was our Regional Stampin' Up! meeting in Hamilton. I got out of bed at 4:00 Am and got ready and drove to Woodstock to one of my favourite peeps house!! Tami!! We left for Hamilton at about 7:15. I'm glad she knew where she was going cause I just gabbed and gabbed and I was not paying attention at all. We got there in good time and got all signed in. We got our make and take supplies and our free stamp set. Then we started scanning the room to see who we could see!!! The first person we saw was Carole Moore. It was great to see her again. She was in SU before, but then she dropped and is now back with us again. It's nice to have her back! Then I think I spotted Donna Henley, but she didn't see me yet. We went to stand in line and I ran into Ruth Hill - man I love her!! She cracks me up. It would definitely be a Depends weekend if we ever hung out together for more than a day! Then as I was in line I saw Corinne Somerville! I work with her hubby so it was cool to finally get a chance to chat it up with her a bit! Then Donna saw me so that was cool - I got a big ole hug from her. We then got to go into the hall. Tami and I sat at a table with Heather, Carole, Kristin, Christine, and I cannot remember the other girls name for the life of me. Then the show began! I scooped these pictures off of Donna's facebook! Thanks hon! Chow for now Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home