Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Tami!

Today is Tami's birthday!!!! She is one of my dear friends and I miss her so much since we moved away from Woodstock. She used to pop over for little impromptu visits and I miss those! She is one of the sweetest people I know and I just love her bunches! I whipped her up this card last night. I know it will not get to her on time, but I did have it MADE on time and it is actually going to be sent in the mail - so it will at least get to her the month that her birthday is in....not like other birthday cards (sorry Donna!). I really like the way this one turned out. Even got to use some of my bling I got at the dollar store when another of my dear friends was home visiting from B.C. (Hey Jenn!) Hope you have a super day Tam and I can't wait till we get together this month and hang out! Luv ya Chow for now Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home