Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Challenge 63

This week over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long we were challenged to create a card using Brads or Eyelets! You will notice that my card does not use a Brad or an Eyelet!!!! Why you ask......well, for some reason I had written down in my trusty notebook for the requirements of the challenges.....BUTTONS or BRADS....and as you can see I used buttons. This not having the Internet at home is really not working! If I had it at home I would have double checked and then realized and made another card. However, since I don't have it at home, I must put my card up on Thursday's so it is ready to post on Friday's. So I apologize for not following the challenge. Even though I didn't follow the challenge to the letter.....the main thing is the adorable image on the card. In Style Stamps (please see CSAYL challenge blog for more information on this great sponsor) was our sponsor this week and this is one of their fun Christmas images. The picture does not show it all that great, but I put Crystal Effects on the Christmas ball the little elf girl is sitting on to make it shiny. I also used my sakura pens to add some dimension to the bow in her hair and the top part of the Christmas ball.
Come on over to CSAYL and play along with us. It's loads of fun
Chow for now
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

wow - super cute. love it.

xo
tina

September 10, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home