Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Two Challenges in One


I participated in two challenges this week. One was to create a card using a stamp set that had flowers in it and one was to make a card using designer paper. My time has been stretched a little thin this week, so I decided to make one card that I could use for both challenges. I hope that's not cheating, but I did it anyway!
I am heading up to Kingston next week to stamp with my BFF Vicki Garrett and to see a bunch of other friends I have met through this stampin' thang!
We've got a road trip planned and I'm getting so excited I can hardly stand it!
Jade and I are heading for a surprise get-together with my mom today! (it's a surprise for Jade, not so much for mom and me!) I'll fill ya in on that tomorrow!!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

This is beautiful~! Hope you and Jade and Mom are having a grand time~

Vicki

April 19, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

very nice card...love it!

April 21, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home