Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

No I haven't.......


disappeared from the face of the earth!!! I have been so crazy busy the last few days I have not had time to blog. It's been such a busy last couple of weeks. We had Jade's birthday on the 8th, then off to see Willie Nelson on the 11 - who was absolutely amazing by the way - then Granny's party/open house on the 12th - which was a huge success. She was totally surprised by the Open House, and just guessing we think about 50 people came to see her! How great is that? Then my favourite guys in the world....The Road Hammers came to Cowboys bar in London. The show was the kick off to their Canadian tour. They were awesome as usual. It was a late night and I got 2 hours sleep and then off to work again.

So I haven't been doing too much stamping!

So I was just checking in to let you know that I haven't deserted you!!

I'll leave you with a quick picture of Willie Nelson.

Chow for now,

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home