Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Brenda


Well today marks the first of a bunch of April birthdays for our family.
It must have been cold in August for a number of years!!!
Here is a picture of my Aunt Brenda. Isn’t she beautiful?


This picture was taken a couple of Christmas’s ago. The kids and I had purchased a bunch of Christmas type hats and doo dads because we were in the Ingersoll Santa Claus parade and the Woodstock Santa Claus parade so we had to have some props.
When someone opens a present, everyone else sits by and watches them open their gift. So the kids decided that whoever was opening a present should wear this funky little Christmas hat with the braids. So she doesn’t always wear a hat like this!!!
I just love Aunt Brenda to pieces. She is so funny. I don’t think I have ever had a visit with her where I wasn’t crying from laughing so hard before I left! She is a such a sweet heart and has taken such great care of my Uncle Mel, we can never thank her enough.
Have a great birthday Aunt Brenda. Hopefully I'll get her card made today and I will get it posted up here as well!
Love ya lots,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home