Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy 90th Birthday Granny!


90 years. Wow, that just seems so surreal. But then again - when I was 16 I thought 40 was a lifetime away and well here I am.......

Today is my Granny's birthday. She is the sweetest, the most cantankerous, the funniest and the absolute BEST Granny anyone could ever have. She has just a good and pure heart. There should be more people in the world like her. We are having a family lunch with her at the nursing home and then we are having an Open House for her after lunch. I am hoping a bunch of the cousins we have not seen in sometime show up. I plan on taking lots of pictures, so hopefully will get a chance to post them when we get home later on today. I leave you with a few pictures of Granny. Isn't she beautiful? I will edit this post with more pictures from today.





Love ya Granny Grunt!
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home