Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

When will the snow go away?



Well I must admit that I am getting a little angry with Mother Nature. I’m getting a little tired of the snow. It’s April…..get on with spring already…..
I told the guys at work that if it was snowing when I got up this morning I wasn’t coming in to work, I was just gonna roll over and go back to sleep and pretend the day wasn’t happening.
So I decided that the card I would make today would be bright and springy. The base of the card is Pumpkin Pie card stock. The next layer is Washington Apple designer paper. I put a piece of Pumpkin Pie ribbon on the card as well. The image was stamped with Memento ink and then coloured with the Copics. It was then matted with a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock.
The little hedgehog was stamped and coloured and cut out and popped up on the image. The sentiment was stamped and punched out with the scalloped oval punches. A larger scalloped oval was punched and matted behind.
I’m not sure who will get this card either, but I will add it to my April birthday card stack!

A very good friend of mine’s mother is having surgery tomorrow, so send positive vibes her way. Good luck Marion.

Chow for now,


Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home