Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Today is my Dad's birthday. I'm sure he will not sit down for a minute of it! It's planting time on the farm so it's all work work work. We did have rain yesterday so maybe that might slow down some of the planting for now, but I know he will find something else to keep him busy. 
My life was blessed when Dad came into it. He is a man of integrity and honor and I am proud to call him my Dad.
Here is a picture of him and Courtney at Courtney's wedding. He looks very happy...and I'm sure by the look on Courtney's face....he just made a smart ass comment to her about something!!!
 
I love you,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home