Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Granny!

Can you believe it, my Granny is 93 years old today, and she doesn't look a day over 70! We went to see her on Easter Monday and she was all tucked into bed in her cute little pinkish flannel night gown, with her teeth out, but she looked fabulous. We told her she looked great and she said well I feel great! So that is good to hear. Sometimes when we go see her she is having some knee pain or something, so it is great to hear she is feeling great. She is very excited to see the building coming up at the nursing home. They are doing a major renovation, so all the residents will be in rooms of 1 or 2, but no more 3 or 4's to a room. She is looking forward to it being completed. I'm not sure how long it is going to take, but they seem to be making pretty good progress.
This is a picture of Granny, I believe on her 80th birthday, and this is her now. Seriously, she doesn't look any older! Words cannot express how much I love this woman. She is strong, she is wise, and she is funnier than anyone I know. Happy Birthday Granny. I love you so much.
I thought I would put a funny picture on here too. I saw this picture somewhere and it made me laugh out loud!!!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home