Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ontario Championships....

Well Joel and I are off to the Ontario Championships for volleyball today in Cambridge held at RIM Park. I am very excited for the whole thing. I think Joel is excited too...but he is a 16 year old boy so he of course can't show his excitement to his Mom....that's just not what 16 year old boys do!!
If the boys play up to their ability, they have a really good chance of doing well at this tournament. We have a crew of 8 very talented boys. If truth be told....I'm gonna miss the little buggers when this weekend is over! They are a great bunch of kids and I have had fun watching them over the season. I hope to see them all again in the fall when the club starts up again. I'll try to post some pictures and maybe a video or two over the weekend if I can.
Here's a little video of people getting ready for the championships!
Chow for now
Jacqui

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Have a great time! Good luck Joel!

Hugs

Vicki

April 19, 2012 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Good Luck Joel ... Make your mother prouder than she already is of you :)

April 19, 2012 at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home