Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Hey there! I am a papercrafter in Canada and thought I would enter the wide world of blogging!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy birthday Uncle Mel!


It is my Uncle Mel's birthday today! I am a terrible niece and I have not got over to see him in ages.
I don't have a real recent picture of him, but I love this one of him and Mom, so I thought I would share this one with you again.
We are off to Cambridge this weekend for the Ontario Championships. I am looking forward to it. I hope the boys bring home some hardware!! Gold hardware would be nice, but we'll settle for any colour!
Go Sharks!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home