Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sarah's Key

I finished this book the other day. It is definitely a must read. Although the story is a very sad one. It is something that we all need to be more familiar with. I have Jewish friends and it disturbs me deeply that there are people on this earth that are trying to get people to believe the horror that was thrust upon these people did not happen. It DID happen and we need to REMEMBER it; not because it was an honorable moment in history, but we need to make sure IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN. I don't claim to like everyone I meet, but surely we can all learn to live in this world without killing each other. Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home