Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Bob!!

Well...let me start out by saying that I am ok!!!! My Mom called me last night to make sure I was okay cause I had not updated my blog in so long. The kids have been sick and I have been busy with work and busy around the house, but I'm okay, although I think I might be gearing up for round two of sickness. It knocked me down for 3 days already and Jade has been feeling crappy since last Tuesday and now Joel is barking and sneezing all over the place too. I just wish the warm weather would get here so we could get rid of all these nasty bugs. On Friday it was the son of my husband's boss's birthday. He turned 10. So I whipped him up this card. They are pig farmers.........hence the pigs!!! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home