Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Farewell Don

There are a lot of things happening at my work lately, and not necessarily for the good (not as far as we can see any way) People are being moved around, some are being laid off. Some have started looking in other places to work, so we have had a few "farewell teas" in the past little while. We have another one coming up this week. One of the fellas in our department is leaving to go and work at TD. I'm happy that he is going forth with something he wants to do, however, I am bummed he is leaving cause he is a really great guy. He was my golf partner one year at our departmental golf tournament - you can't break a bond like that !! ha ha (I'm sure after seeing my golfing skill he was wishing he could beat me over the head with his club!) So I was asked to make a card that the department could sign to say farewell. I don't make a lot of cards for men, so it was a bit of a challenge, but I tweaked an idea from a card I on my computer (I do not know the name of the person who I was inspired by - whoever you are - THANKS!) So this is what I came up with - so far the people in the department who have signed it, like it....so that is a good thing. Chow for now. Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home