Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stamping this weekend

My mom came over and surprised me on Sunday! She came over to stamp with me! It's been a while since we stamped together so it was a fun afternoon! She brought some things to finish up and I worked on a card I was asked to make for my daughter. A friend of hers has a birthday on Wednesday so she asked me to make a card for her. This is the card I whipped up.
This is the inside of the card. Jade's friends name is Grace

Then today when I got to work, one of my friends sent me this little video - which I think should be our new work motto!!
Chow for now
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cute card! I like the fairy

February 22, 2011 at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home