Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Celtic Thunder Heritage!!!!!

Well you can imagine how surprised I was when I found out that my guys, Celtic Thunder, have a new show coming out! It is called Celtic Thunder Heritage. I watched it on PBS the other night and I PVR'd it and I protected it too - so the kids can't delete it!!!! I really enjoyed this show. Even though they sang some of the same songs from one of their other shows, they were songs I liked, so I enjoyed seeing them again. When the PBS people were interviewing them, they indicated that they are going back to their roots. This is great news. Although I enjoyed their take on some of the pop songs, they truly are a Celtic group and it just gives me goosebumps to hear them sing those type of songs.
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home