Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mom and Dad's Anniversary....

Well I finally got around to posting my mom and dad's anniversary card! Their anniversary was on the 30th of January, and I actually managed to get the card to them relatively close to the date....before the next one anyway!!!!! I am just getting around to posting it today. I used my Cricut to cut out the heart and I used my computer to print the words on the labels. I have made a couple of cards like this in the past, but I really like the layout and the "not standard size" card, and since my parents are the best...they deserved a nice card! Love you mom and dad! Chow for now, Jacqui

2 Comments:

Blogger Liou Duvinini said...

Interesante...

February 28, 2011 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger mj said...

I love the design of your card. You give me some information. Thank you for sharing.


Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate |
Washington State Speeding Ticket | SEO Dallas |
Alaska Hunting Guides

March 1, 2011 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home