Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines......

As always I'm a couple days late and a couple dollars short!!! Believe it or not, I had great intentions for Valentines Day. I started colouring some images to make into cards......and yep......the images are still sitting on my table. Being sick for a few days contributed a bit to doing absolutely nothing, and then when I got back to work...we have had meeting after meeting after meeting. Yesterday I had one from 11:00 - 12:30 and then one right after from 12:30 - 4:30.....Problem with that is I work 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM...so 11:00 is my lunch break....which I obviously didn't get......and 2:00 PM is my departure time...which I obviously didn't get either. On a positive note though it was a productive meeting, so that is good. There is nothing worse than having a meeting and getting NOWHERE. Meetings can be tiring too and then an hour drive home..so I was pooped out when I got home, so I caught up on a couple of my shows! I caught my PVR'd episode of Hawaii 50 and The Defenders. I am really liking Hawaii 50. The characters have a great chemistry. The Defenders is fun too. I wondered how long it would take for them to get Dan Akroyd on the show with Jim Belushi...well it took till the last episode I saw!! Then I crawled into bed with my book (The House at Riverton) that I am almost done and fell asleep quite early! Probably a good thing..we have volleyball and basketball practice tonight...gearing up for our WOSSA qualifying matches on Thursday and Friday. Chow for now. Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home