Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary ....

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad. I know it was on the 30th, and well this is the 31st, but I don't have the Internet at home to get this up on time!! I have your card at home, so I can't post it here until I give it to you!! Cause I know you read my blog! I hope you had a great Anniversary and here's to 31 more years! We watched the movie The Fighter yesterday. I can see why it was up for a bunch of awards. It was a great story (it was based on a true story) and the acting was amazing. I have always like Mark Wahlberg. He is a great actor. Check out the guns!!!!!Christian Bale, I have seen in a few different things and he has been good in all the shows I have seen him in. I have heard he can be a bit of a bad boy and hard to work with, so I hope that's all just Hollywood stuff. He totally deserves to win an award for his performance in this movie though. He does a very good job at playing a crack addict. He must have lost a ton of weight to perform this role as well. I saw him on the Golden Globes and he had long long hair and looked "healthy". I would suggest watching this movie, if you have not done so already. Hopefully I will get over to Mom and Dad's with their card tonight so I can post it up here tomorrow! Chow for now Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home