Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Grandma?????

Wow....I was checking out Facebook yesterday and one of the girls I went to high school with became a Grandma yesterday. YIKES!!! I guess if I sit back and think about it, the "potential" is there for me to be one as well.....my kids are old enough for that to happen, but I sure hope they wait quite a bit longer before it does. My visions of a Grandma are something like this.....not the same age as me.....(although my mom who is a Grandma does not look like this!!!!) I guess time does just keep on movin' on ...... I just don't know if I am prepared for it to keep moving! Have a good day Chow for now, Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

Dagnabbit Jed! Jethro and Ellie May are up in the tree playing with a skunk again!

January 27, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home