Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Hey there! I am a papercrafter in Canada and thought I would enter the wide world of blogging!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Flower soft bear!

Well our timing did not work out yesterday so I didn't get to see my Mom on her birthday, but I did call her and we had a little chat, so that was better than nothing. I went for a simple card for her this year, using a bit of Flower Soft for the flowers, some dew drops for embellishments, and one of the Stampin' Up! embossing folders for texture. I hope she likes it! Chow for now Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Summerthyme Studio said...

Pretty! Hope mom had a lovely birthday!

August 26, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home