Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Love card..

My boss asked me to make a Valentines Day card for his girlfriend. My boss is a great guy, so I knew if I made him a card and he didn't like it.....he wasn't gonna fire me....well at least I didn't think he would! I made him a CD Calendar case calendar for his girlfriend for Christmas (you can see it in this post if you are interested) and she loved it, so I guess he figured he was good to go!
This is the card I came up with. I was pleased with it actually and I was trying to go for a nice Valentines card, but one that did not necessarily use the standard valentine colours.

On my Valentines Day, I was with my Mom in Toronto watching Jersey Boys. I know I already posted my comments on Jersey Boys, but I found a You Tube video of them singing that I had to share with you. When they come out and all sing together, the dark haired fella - he plays Frankie Valli...the two fellas in the middle were different cast members from the day I was there, but the fella on the end was the same one. I cannot say enough about this show, it's AWESOME.
Enjoy the video!
Chow for now
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

I wanna go see that now.
Plus I saw some Canadian TV too.

Love ya!

word verification: goingsit

Use it in a sentence:

I'm goingsit and stamp all day!

February 27, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home