Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spicy...

Every once in a while a commercial will come along that just makes me laugh out loud. This is one of those commercials. It just hit my funny bone!

I was asked to make a card for a friend of mine for her daughters 19th birthday. It's kind of fun now that people know I make cards. They ask me to make one, they give me some colours or things the person likes and then give me creative freedom! I used the Hanna Stamps set with the shopping girl, because her daughter likes to shop (what 19 year old doesn't?) She also loves purple, so I chose that colour. I did some paper piecing with the bags and the dress.

Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

Jeff and I laugh at these commercials too. "Look at your man, now look at me...I'm on a horse, look at your man, look at me...I'm riding a horsebackwards..."
WTF?

Love ya

Word verification proid -
use it in a sentence, the Doctor poked and proid(ed) me for my yearly physical...

February 25, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home