Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Procrastination.....

I am such a procrastinator. I don't know why I do this to myself. I have an event this weekend that I have to get organized for, where I have to design make and takes for the attendees to make. No problem.....lots of time.....but then....I got asked to make some personalized cards for a girl at work, a name frame for another girl at work and then this afternoon my boss asked me to make a Valentine's Day card for him! I always worry when I make cards for other people that they won't like them when I give them to them, but so far I have been lucky...or maybe they are just saying they like them so I won't feel bad!!!!
Here is the name frame I made for a friend of mine at work. Her daughter's teacher had a baby and they asked if I would make a name frame for them. The paper is by Imaginesce. They were pleased with the way it turned out. I apologize for the quality of this picture...it didn't come out as rich in colour as I would have liked - I would take another one.....but it's already been given away! Chow for now Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home