Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bridal Shower cards

I was asked to make a card for bridal shower. The colours of her wedding are green and black, this is the card I came up with.
The girl who is giving it to her liked it, so hopefully the bride will like it as well.

I am so proud of our Olympic athletes. They are doing so well. It is great to see how well they are all doing.
There have been some very cool commercials leading up to and being played during the Olympics. I think this one is one of my favourites. Not only does it show how beautiful British Columbia is, it also shows some very cool celebrities who are Canadian!!!
So here is a little treat for my sister who now lives in the United States, I'm sure she won't see this commercial in Arizona...and it has one of her favourite people on it!!! Enjoy!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

I am loving all the views of Canada, and can hardly wait till the Alaska cruise cause I think we go back to BC again.
In fact we have this commercial, but yours is longer, and yeah my man Ryan is on there. I did not know that the Sex and the City chick was Canadian. It is good to see Micheal J. Fox, and our very own Phx Sun Steve Nash.
Love ya,
Di

word of the day ciersec

February 17, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home