Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog

This week our challenge over at the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog, was to make a monochromatic shades of pink Christmas card. It was a challenge for sure! Pinks are not that common for a Christmas card, so it was a personal challenge for me. I used some embossing folders for texture, some Stickles for some sparkle (I love Stickles!), some pink gingham ribbon, some pink dew drops, some liquid applique for puffiness, and some bling I have had for so long now I don't even remember where I got it from!

I hope you like it,
Chow for now,
Jacqui

8 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jacqui! I love the pink! xx

February 26, 2010 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Vicki G said...

I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE this happy card!

It ROCKS!

Lub ya! ........heeh!

February 26, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Karen said...

Love it!! Very unique!

February 26, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

This card is wonderful! It's going to make someone smile!

February 26, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

simply wonderful - love that image

February 26, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

oooh, that SU image is one of my favorites! Your card is gorgeous. I love the embossing ..you did a wonderful job on the challenge.

Maria

February 26, 2010 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Well when I saw your card I immediately liked the stamp you used...then I saw the embossing and the snowball pile and thought WOW what a CA-UTE card!! So happy!

February 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger The Wired Angel said...

This is a darling card Jacqui... That was a fun challenge. Congrats on the gold medal in hockey!!

March 2, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home