Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Go Canada!

Posted later, cause the link I had didn't work......
Well the Olympics start today! I have been enjoying all of the commercials leading up to the Olympics and I love the song by Nikki Yanofsky.
I hope Canada does well this year. I kind of had a "card" Olympics this past week. I have started to get some requests from people to make cards for them. It's actually fun, cause it gets me thinking and gets my creative juices flowing again. I was asked to make a card for a 16 year old's birthday. This is the card I made for her. It's a tweak from one I made for my daughters birthday. Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home