Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Dennis the Menace

I watched the movie Dennis the Menace while I was stamping yesterday. What a hoot. The little guy that plays Dennis in the movie is just like Dennis in real life. Check out his audition for the movie!!





As I said yesterday, I have another calendar to post for you all to see. This is another one for my boss. He asked me to make one for his girlfriend who likes dance etc.

This is the one I came up with. Hopefully it is not too plain.

This just in....I just gave my boss the two calendars I made for him....this dance one and the cheerleading one....he loved them!!! Whew!! I still have a job!!!!!!

Chow for now

Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

We were just talking about this movie at the BBQ the other night as the kids were roasting marshmallows around the fire.
When Dennis flings the hot marshmallow into someones face...ha!

Love ya, and your boss is gonna love these calendars.

Di

word of the day tions

December 7, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home