Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

October's Calendars

I just realized that I still haven't shown you all the months of my calendar....boy oh boy, it's taking me long enough! I had a fundraiser event yesterday. I was one of the vendors. It was nice to see some familiar faces and to meet some new people as well. And some people who may be interested in coming to some classes, so that is even better! Here is the October picture for Boris' calendar. This picture was taken, I think during his first camping trip. Courtney's October picture is one of her and Jay at Halloween. My Mum's October picture is one of her and her sister and brother with my Granny taken at Granny's 90th birthday.
Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home