Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter in Canada.....

Well..old man winter decided to come to visit so that meant Kim could not, so I didn't get my stamping with friends yesterday like I wanted to. We don't have that much snow, but I guess where Kim lives they have got a bunch and it does not seem to want to stop. I did finish my book my Dean Koontz though. I'm not sure I will read many more of his though. They are a little too "odd" for me. I like a book that makes you think, but makes you think about stuff that makes sense. This is the second Dean Koontz book I have read and I had to finish reading it to see what happened, but then I wonder why I did!
So I am moving on to one that Jade got for Christmas. It is called Change of Heart and it is by Jodi Picoult. She also wrote My Sister's Keeper, which I really liked and I have read another one by her as well, I think it was called Songs of the Humpback Whale. It was good too. I like her writing, so hopefully will enjoy this one too.
Here are the June installments of my calendars!
June brings a very tired puppy!!! This picture was taken at the campground after a long hike! If I am not mistaken it was Boris' first camping trip too!

June for Mum and Courtney have the same picture. This picture was taken by my BFF Vicki at Port Franks a few summers ago. Port Franks is my favourite beach. I love going there because you can drive on the beach so you can take all the stuff you want and you don't have to haul it all from the parking lot to where you are sitting. There are sand bars and the water is warm and it is one of my favourite places on the planet!

Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

These look adorable! It snowed like a bugger here all weekend and is still snowing this morning.....oh well, three months and it will be spring again!!! Victopia time!!! lol

Love these pages too!

Vicki

January 4, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home