Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wow...it's only Wednesday and I am tired from work already! That's the worst part of having some holidays, it takes a while to get back into the swing of things. The kids seem to have settled back in. Project work on the go as well as basket ball tryouts. Indoor soccer starts again on Sunday and my baby turns 14 on Friday.
I've been lucky so far with my commute to work. There is lots of snow in London and in the surrounding areas, but luckily so far my drive has been okay. It's been bitterly cold though. I've got my extra mitts and ear muffs in the car just in case!
Well lets think of warm weather.
Here are the July installments of my calendars!
This is another awesome picture of Boris. I love the way he is sitting so proud on the diving board of the pool. Like he is watching over the yard while Curtis has a nap!


Courtney's July is the same as my Mum's March, so you have already seen this layout.


Mum's July is a nice picture of Courtney and her boyfriend Jay. Don't they make a cute couple?


I'm moving right along in my book....it's very good.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home