Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad!


30 years....wow!!! In some ways it seems that they have been married forever and in other ways it seems as though it was just yesterday! It was a huge change for my sister and myself when they got married, and there were some bumps and hurdles along the way, but the two of them getting married, was one of the best things that has ever happened in my life. My Dad makes my Mum so happy and he is by far the best man I have ever known. I wish you both all the best for today and for at least another 30 years. I love you, Chow for now, Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

OMG! Go look at my blog........ha!!!!!

January 30, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home