Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stamping with friends

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my dear friend Kim who is coming over to stamp with me today. We tried to get all our girls together for a Christmas get together and everyone had various things happening during the holidays so we did not get a chance to get together. One girl was cruising (oh yes I am very jealous!) and one girl was skiing (not so jealous on that....I don't really do the winter sports!!!), but it made it impossible to get together before Christmas. Hopefully they will all be able to make it at some point today. I have a bunch of things I have to get stamped, but I have been a Procrastinator (see the capital P). I think there is a procrastination gene - and I think I might just have two of them!


I watched The Time Travellers Wife last night. It was a nice movie. I think I might read the book. My sister is reading it right now. She is gonna watch the movie when she is done the book and let me know if I should read the book, or if I am okay with just watching the movie!!!!! I have a bunch of books to read! I want to re-read the Twilight Saga, and my Mum and Dad gave me a new James Patterson book for Christmas, Joel got me a Julie Garwood book for my birthday, and Joel got the Witch and Wizard book by James Patterson for Christmas so I want to read that one too! I have to get this Dean Koontz book done that I am reading. It is okay..but I am not much for the science fiction weird stuff. I enjoy reading his books, but it seems to take me forever to get through one. I'll be glad when I am done this one! Oooooo and Jade got a Jodi Picoult book from our very best German exchange student Ines, so I want to read that one too!
I am listening to CMT right now. I like this time of year because they compile all the best videos of the year, and they just played The Roadhammers!!!!
Here are the May installments of my calendars.
I love this picture of Boris. I like the way the sun is shining on the one side of his face. I got a Pet Stack from Die Cuts with a View about a year and a bit ago, and it was great paper to use for this calendar!


Courtney's picture for May is an AWESOME picture of my Mum and Dad. I love this picture of them. They look like they are having a great time where they are. I think it's at a birthday party for one of their friends if I remember correctly, but I just love it.


Mum's picture for May is the same as Courtney's picture for March! So it's that little 2-hour old lamb!


Have a great "day-before-everything-goes-back-to-normal" day!
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home