Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gettin' back in the saddle....

Wow...I can't believe how long it has been since I posted last. I haven't done any stamping in quite some time, but did a bit this weekend, which I should be able to post in the next few days.
Today, I took my son to London to see the movie Avatar. We left home at 11:30 and headed out for the 12:30 show in London.....little did I know that the movie was still going to be such a sell out.....so the 12:30 show was sold out and the next one did not start until 3:10. So we bought tickets for the next show and did some running around London and aimed to be back at the theatre by 2:00, since the girl in the ticket booth told us to be there at least an hour before it started because that was what time people started to line up......are we crazy!!!!!
Anyhow, that is what we did - and it paid off - we got seats exactly where we wanted them....last row in the back...dead centre. I was beside a very pleasant girl who brought her mom to see the show and Joel was beside an elderly couple. The movie was amazing. The special effects were phenomenal, and the 3-D effect was very cool as well.
Here are Septembers issues of my calendars.
I like this picture of Boris. It's a nice side view when he was a puppy.


This picture of Diana and myself is on Courtney's calendar for September. It was taken when Diana was home a few years ago. She came home when our Granny was quite ill, and luckily she rallied around and is doing well.

The picture on Mum's calendar for September shows all of us together!

Chow for now,
Jacqui




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home