Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Victopia Bound!!!



Today is the day!!!! I am packed, I am ready, I have our itinerary printed out. We are ready to make our way to Kingston to go and stamp with Vicki.


These stamping weekends are some of the best times of my life.


I have met so many great people in my life and I am proud to say my stamping girls are the best friends I have ever had.


This is just a short post, cause it's a long drive


But I wanted to check in....and let you know it will probably not be until Sunday or Monday when I post again....unless I do some "post dated posts" - that depends on my timing for Wednesday!!
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home