Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Super Swap


I am frantically cutting paper for the two classes I have this coming week. I have my first of my monthly Christmas Card classes, and I have the class to teach the Pathfinders some cool projects. So needless to say, I didn't get any stamping done today, so I will share another of the nice swap cards I got at Regionals last weekend.

This great card was made by Jamilla Ivits. I love the Rock N Roll technique and I always forget to use it until I see it on a card again.

I am like that with techniques....I will learn one....and then forget to use them when I am making a card. I must make a goal for myself to use at least one new technique a week or maybe a month or something like that.

I know this is a short post, but my daughter comes home from her March Break trip tomorrow and I need to get some sleep, cause I know she will be talking non-stop for at least 12 hours when she gets home!!!

Enjoy Jamilla's card!

Chow for now

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home