Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cards anyone?


Believe it or not, I am still working on the card I started last night.
It’s coming along nicely, but I had a bunch of other things to do tonight and didn’t get as much stamping done as I wanted to.
Then one of my customers (she’s a friend too!) came over and we got chit-chatting and time flew by! Her daughter just had a baby so she is very excited about that! Then we started looking at some of my "contraband" (non Stampin' Up! stuff) and well....I could go on and on for hours about that stuff!!! My Hanna's, Bella's, High Hopes, Close To My Heart, Inkadinkado, Molly Stamps, Stampendous.....etc. etc.
I was saddened today to find out that my sister Diana Gibbs', little dog Sammi passed away. She was such a cute little stinker and I know there will be an empty spot in their house and in their hearts for a long time.
I decided to share Laurie Markham’s swap card from Regionals instead of one that I have made. It was a hit and there were a whole bunch of people asking her if they could take pictures of it, so that is pretty flattering.
Laurie is lots of fun and she just happens to be my downline!!
I hope you enjoy her card!
Chow for now
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

WOW!! That's a beauty!

March 19, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home