Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hip-hippo-hooray!


I saw the cutest card the other day made by Leslie Miller.

Here is my version.
I don’t think I have ever used the Hippo image from this set. Not that I can remember anyway.

The base of the card is Bashful Blue. The next layer is the Sale-a-Bration designer paper. I cut strips of designer paper and flipped them over to get the different colour combos from both sides of the paper. I added a few dew drops as embellishments and some prima flowers and a brad.
I saw a little video on the web that I wanted to put on my blog, so I thought this card was fitting!

Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

This is adorable!!!!


Vicki

March 13, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home