Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Did ya go green?

So how many of you tried to get the “Luck o’ the Irish” with you yesterday and wore green? I did and was pleased to see many people did as well. It was actually interesting as I drove down the street and you could see all the people in their different shades of green. Too bad it is not warming up faster so the grass gets greener too! It was nice today though, but they are talking cold for the weekend again.
I was surfing through the stations last night trying to find something to have on while I stamped….can ya guess what was on?? Give it a shot…..Irish…..St. Patrick’s Day……Did ya guess Celtic Thunder!!! Wooohoo!!!!!
God I love those guys! Bravo was playing their show. It was actually nicer than watching it on PBS, cause Bravo didn’t have all the “send us money” interruptions. So that was a pleasant surprise to have playing while I was stamping. I didn’t get my card finished, but I got a good start on it and the idea is materializing nicely!
I got another few contraband items yesterday…. I had ordered 3 new sets from Close To My Heart when I was at my fundraiser event at the end of February and I finally got them today. I almost forgot about them. So that was a nice surprise too! I can’t wait to ink them up too!
Today’s project share is the little gift card set we made at Regionals. It’s quite cute and would be a nice little hostess gift.
It uses Baja Breeze card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Pink Pirouette textured card stock, Baja Breeze Patterns Designer paper, and the Scallop Notes assortment II with envelopes.




















I also wanted to share with you a beautiful swap card I received at the London Regionals! I have a yahoo group of local demonstrators and we had a little swap! I received great cards! I will show them all to you over the next few days! Today’s card was created by Donna Stollery!!! She is a very talented stamper, as well as a beautiful woman and I’m proud to call her my friend. She makes me smile, and we always have fun when we get together!



I hope you enjoyed today's shares!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

I LOVE Donna's Card. Maybe she can bring that stamp to VICTOPIA


vicki!

March 18, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home