Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Summer By The Sea...


Well right now I would love a summer by the sea. It is getting cold again. They are calling for minus 10 tonight. I am more than ready for spring. So I decided to make a nice springy card. I hadn't used my package of Raspberry Tart designer paper yet so thought I would break it out for this card.

The base card stock is Pretty in Pink. Layered with Raspberry Tart designer paper.

A strip of Pretty in Pink was punched with the scallop edged punch on both sides and layered with a tiny strip of Raspberry Tart designer paper. The sentiment was stamped in Kiwi Kiss on the Pretty in Pink card stock and punched out with the designer label punch. A piece of Raspberry Tart dsp was punched out with a circle punch and layered behind the label punch piece. It is popped up off the page using a dimensional. The girl image was stamped on Georgia Pacific white and coloured with the Copics. The clouds were sponged in using Diana's "scallop circle sponge to make clouds" technique! I cut it out with my scalloped square nestie and then layered it on a piece of Pretty in Pink with the corners rounded. A few dots were added with the white gel pen.

Hope you like it,

Chow for now

Jacqui

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Jacqui!! I haven't used that set in years!!! I may have to CASE it for a class next week!
Way to go!!

March 12, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home