Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Soft Summer Regional Card


Stampin' Up! Regionals were held this past Saturday in London. I had a great time hanging out with my good friends and making some great Make and Takes supplied by Stampin' Up!

This particular make and take, I kind of tweaked, as I don't really care for the technique they suggested we use to make it. So instead of colouring on the stamp with the markers and huffing on the stamp and then stamping it, I just coloured it with my aqua painter and then I highlighted certain areas with the marker. I like the look of the outline of the image along the one side of the card and the nice wide ribbon looks great. I will definitely case this layout for some cards in the future.

Chow for now,

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home