Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Worries..

Ya know, we all spend countless energy worrying about things. My dad always says to me, why worry about the things you can't do anything about. (you know like the weather, dying, the end of the world, stuff like that). As much as it is easy to say that and to try not to worry about things, we still do. It's hard not to. I worry about my kids - will they succeed and reach all their goals and dreams? Did I do enough to help them get there? Will I lose weight? Will I be able to pay the bills this month? Then I saw this video, and I thought to myself - man - instead of worrying all the time I need to start to be thankful for things. Thankful for the wonderful parents I have, thankful for the wonderful family I have, thankful that for the most part we are all healthy, and thankful that we live in a Country that allows us basic freedoms.
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home