Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Something Borrowed...

I watched this movie the other night as it was on TV. It was a cute story and loved the way it turned out. I didn't care for the character, Darcy, that Kate Hudson played in this movie - just cause, well she was a BI***. But I do like Kate Hudson's acting. I loved her in Fool's Gold and in Raising Helen and in How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days.
The fella who played Dex - Colin Egglesfield - had kind a of Tom Cruise look to him at certain times in the movie.
Ginnifer Goodwin played Rachel. She is so cute. I had never seen her in a show (that I remember anyway) until I started watching Once Upon a Time. But she is a good little actress - and very pretty.
I don't think I have ever seen John Krasinski in anything either - although I saw him on Ellen and was funny! I liked his character too.
It was a nice little feel good movie - I shed some tears and laughed too. Usually the signs of a good movie!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

Ginnifer was on the HBO series Big Love, and the blond guy was on the Office and also the movie with Meryl Streep and the Baldwin guy and Steve Martin.
Love ya,
Di

February 7, 2012 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home