Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So far so good....sorta..

Well I am now on day three of the program.....I'm doing okay eating wise so far....and on Day one I did 100 sit ups..but then Day two I had a wicked migraine. I'm quite certain it was a combo of this crazy weather we are having cause the barometric pressure triggers my migraines and kicks the crap out of me....and that fact that I am probably going through some pretty heavy duty sugar withdrawal!
So I pretty much stayed in bed all day yesterday, trying to keep the room as dark as possible.
Here's to a better day today.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

You can do it! Feel better! Love you!

January 25, 2012 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home